Monday 3 September 2012

A LITTLE RANDOM INTERLUDE

Sometimes these random images collect on my desktop and just sit there while I ponder what to do with them..well, today is tidy up my computer day (yes, geeky I know, but I love it, its like spring cleaning the pantry)...so in order to take them off my Desktop I thought I would deposit them on to my blog....so excuse the randomness, but then perhaps its much like shopping in a Bric-a-Brac shop, you just never know what you are going to find next....and that is often such fun.

First off, a farm I found - somewhere I would rather like to live....I have no idea where it is, but I don't think I would mind - it just looks heavenly...

Next up my son who decided that that night he would rather bathe in the kitchen sink than in the bath...well why not..?

Third, my daughter, Lani took this shot - I thought it rather inspirational..
I have been delighted with our crop of Cosmos this year - a never ending vase of colour and happiness has sat on our kitchen table throughout the Summer....
A snippet of Vanderhurd fabric that I want for our bedroom curtains....
And lastly a rather charming tractor that I would have parked at the farm that I want/plan to live in one day!!  Did I mention that I am styling my life on Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang???  Simply my favourite film of the moment - I am still on a mission to track down the set designer and find out what happened to all the heavenly furniture, wallpapers etc afterwards....please don't tell me its sitting in a props room somewhere gathering dust....

Ahhh all clean and tidy at last!!  Such a good feeling, now for the pantry!



No comments:

Post a Comment